- This event has passed.
LADIES URBAN SURVIVAL – TYLER
September 29 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$100.00
“The state or fact of continuing to live or exist, typically in spite of an accident, ordeal, chaotic or difficult circumstances.”
“In, relating to, or characteristic of a city or town.”
Everyday we walk out our doors complacent hoping it will be just like any other day , typically uneventful and in order. There are times the “daily order” becomes disrupted and chaos erupts…what we do to prepare for those brief moments can determine the outcome. At FDT we believe in the full spectrum of preparation and becoming a HARD TARGET.
On 9/29 we will host another ladies only course learning the craft of surviving in a everyday urban environment. We taught this same course in DFW a few years ago and feel it is needed in the Tyler area.
The course curriculum will involve everything from how to use a firearm for close quarter defense, changing a tire to conducting your own counter surveillance when before traveling.
The course is open to all ladies age 14 and up.
1. Becoming A Hard Target – Myth Vs Reality..Training the Mind
2. Become your families first responder
3. Tools Of Opportunity – Guns to Keys – what , when and how
4. Kids , Babies and Clueless Friends
5. Safe Travel- Basics of Counter Surveillance and Avoidance
6. Priroties of Survival – building a vehicle and on the body emergency kit – trash or treasure . What to carry, why and what to trash
7. Escape and Evade Tactics – from attempted kidnappings to moving through protests
8. Medical – bandages to tourniquets keeping yourself and the family alive
Course will be taught by instructors with extensive backgrounds in special operations, security and survival experience .
Gear Needed – dress for the weather and to get a little dirty
Bring your lunch , water and snacks
Notepad and Pen
Mother /Daughter: $150
INDIVIDUALS PAY HERE:
MOTHER/DAUGHTER PAY HERE: