- This event has passed.
Kids Personal Safety Camp
July 23 @ 9:00 am - July 24 @ 2:00 pm
It’s that time again for our annual Kids Camp based around personal safety.
1. Bull Defense – what to do and when
2. Escaping grabs , chokes and pulls ,basic striking
3. Basic First Aid
4. What to do in a smoke filled room a d how to break glass for escape (fog machines and glass demos)
5. How to identify safe people for help in your area and call for help
6. Online safety
7. Situational Awareness drills and more
Ages 7 to 15 can attend
Bring a lunch and water bottle, there is no microwave or fridge on site so plan accordingly
Each day 9 to 2pm
$100 for both days for single signup, dress to be able to move and no open toed shoes.
Reach out with any questions or concerns and regsiter below or you can venmo to @Ray-Barron1