FIGHTING CARBINE I/HANDGUN – TYLER
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$135.00
Course is designed to take the student into a survival mindset while utilizing a carbine for self defense defense of others and property. The main focus is proper handling, close quarter combative tactics, retention and deploying in a self defense situation. Reloads, movement, structure, positioning and transitioning to secondary system will be covered.
PRE-QUALIFICATION: Understand the basic principles and function of their rifle ,pre zeroed optic for CQB, also fundamental handgun use. If assistance needed for this contact prior to class for setting up an appointment
- Carbine – sling system installed (one can be provided if needed)
- Optics sufficient for CQB
- At least 2 spare magazines with mag carrier (battle belt, plate carrier, vest or similar suggested)
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Sidearm with OWB holster, spare mag, 100 rounds of ammunition
- Lunch and water
- Minimum round count, 300 of 5.56/.223/7.62
Clothes and footwear suitable for moving and positional shooting in different environments.
Dress for weather and be ready to move. Training will include a static range, structure and woodland training area. We will focus on rapid response, critical thinking and controlled movement while engaging. Completion of this course qualifies the students for intermediate rifle courses such as low light, vehicle, 3rd party protection, etc….
- $135.00 for individual
- $250.00 for husband/wife
- $100.00 for repeat students of this course
- PREPAY IS REQUIRED
INDIVIDUALS PAY HERE:
HUSBAND/WIFE PAY HERE:
REPEAT OF THIS COURSE PAY HERE: